Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Warpire's Fairy cover

This is the cover for The Warpire's Fairy: Book 1 of the Icy Heart's Series by Kayla Martzall:  http://inkpop.com/projects/93731/everlasting-aura-previews-of-the-new-revisions/

STORY
In the 1890's Elizabeth Wilson was being hunted by a handsome man named Seth Brookfield. He betrayed their love and turned her into the Queen in Frostopia.
I was now repeating my great- great grandmothers terrible fortune. I was being hunted by Blake Carter. I was warned in my dreams by my fellow race, but, I didn't listen to them about Blake. I fell blind as a bat.
Now, I fear his love will betray me like Seth did to Elizabeth. 

 "My blood ran with iciness as I stood still with the anticipated wait. Fear flooded me when the Queen drew her scepter over me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment